Let's Make A Date
8:00pm - Wednesday, Feb 12, 2020
Tired of swiping left on the dating apps?
Join us for the Rio Theatre Dating Game! A hilarious LIVE game show hosted by Patrick Maliha.
Want to get out and have some fun meeting other singles, live and in person? Not only will we have fun with contestants live on stage, but we'll also create opportunities for audience members to mix and mingle with Speed Dating games and more!
Mark your calendar, because we're going to launch our LIVE dating game show Just in time for Valentines on February 12, 2020!
Wednesday, Feb 12, 2020
Doors at 7:00 pm | Show 8:00 pm
Tickets $12 advance | $15 at the door
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CONTESTANT??!!
If you want to play the game and possibly win dinner & a movie for two, here's how YOU can become a contestant!
Send us a SHORT 1 - 2 min video that explains why you'd be a great date. Tell us something about yourself... What makes you special? We also need to know the following:
1) How do you identify? Are you gay, straight, queer or something else?
2) What are you looking for? Male, female, or non-binary gender? What is your dating age range? Artistic, athletic, intellectual, adventurous or kinky?
Send us your video to <email@example.com>. The deadline to apply is December 20, 2019. Adults only!
1) You can't be too shy... You must be prepared to to go up on stage and answer questions in front of a live audience!
2) You MUST BEHAVE!! All contestants must be respectful.
3) You must be SINGLE (or, at least not exclusive with a partner).
4) If chosen, you must be open and willing to go out on a date! (But of course, you still have a choice! If at anytime you choose not to follow through with a potential date, you may politely decline.)
***All videos are for private use only***
Tickets no longer on sale for this event.