POSTPONED: Let's Make a Date - The Rio Theatre Dating Game
8:00pm - Wednesday, Apr 15, 2020
***Please note: This show has been postponed until further notice. Ticket-holders will be contacted shortly with updated information. We thank-you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Tired of swiping left on the dating apps?
Join us for the Rio Theatre Dating Game! A hilarious LIVE game show hosted by Patrick Maliha.
Online dating got you down?
Want to get out and have some fun
meeting other singles, live and in person?
We want to bring the fun back to dating!
This is a game show for LOVE with contestants LIVE on stage plus opportunities for audience members to mix and mingle with Slow Dance Speed Dating and more!
Contestant winners get a dinner and a
movie date for two at a local restaurant
and Rio movie passes!
Mark your calendar, our next show is
April 15, 2020!
Doors at 7:00 pm | Show 8:00 pm
Tickets $12 advance HERE | $15 at the door
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CONTESTANT??!!
If you want to play the game and possibly win dinner & a movie for two,
here’s how YOU can become a contestant!
1) You can take your chances and sign up on the night of the event! Contestants will be chosen randomly so no guarantees!
OR to increase your chances...
2) Send us a SHORT 1 – 2 min video that explains why you’d be a great date. Tell us something about yourself… What makes you special?
We also need to know the following:
a) How do you identify? Are you gay, straight, queer or something else?
b) What are you looking for? Male, female, or non-binary gender? What is your dating age range? Artistic, athletic, intellectual, adventurous or kinky?
Send us your video to email@example.com
The deadline to send in submission videos is April 1st 2020
1) You can't be too shy... You must be prepared to to go up on stage and answer questions in front of a live audience!
2) You MUST BEHAVE!! All contestants must be respectful.
3) You must be SINGLE (or, at least not exclusive with a partner).
4) If chosen, you must be open and willing to go out on a date! (But of course, you still have a choice! If at anytime you choose not to follow through with a potential date, you may politely decline.)
***All videos are for private use only***
Tickets no longer on sale for this event.
This event is over! Check out our events currently on sale